Zero Valued Service Item for Testing
Two new Excel features - PowerPivot and Power View - provide unparalleled options for analyzing data and preparing interactive reports. With PowerPivot, your PivotTables reports become even more potent, while Power View offers data visualization techniques for better analysis and communication. You will learn to put the power of both of these amazing tools to use immediately by participating in this very practical session, which is sure to help you improve your analytical and reporting processes.
- Creating basic PivotTables with the Excel Data Model and PowerPivot
- Using external data sources with PowerPivot
- Converting PivotTables into individual formulas that can be refreshed from the data source
- Relating multiple tables with PowerPivot
- Creating calculated columns and calculated fields using DAX functions in PowerPivot
- Adding key performance indicators
- Building interactive dashboards using Power View
- Applying filters and maps to Power View reports
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the advantages of working with PowerPivot and Power View and list relevant limitations associated with each of these tools
- Identify how to acquire PowerPivot and Power View
- Explain, at a high-level, the procedure for building a PivotTable in PowerPivot
- Define Data Models, Data Analysis Expressions, and Key Performance Indicators and describe how to create and work with each
- Create reports based on PowerPivot and Power View
Who Should Attend: Accountants and finance professionals responsible for reporting who want to streamline their reporting processes while increasing report accuracy.
Course Level: Advanced
CPE Credits: 2 Hours Computer Software and Applications
Prerequisites: Users of Excel 2010/2013 or Office 365 that have a good working knowledge of Excel and PivotTables.
Advance Preparation: None
PLEASE NOTE: Registration cutoff is 30 minutes prior to the start of the webinar.