Excel PivotTables - Part I
PivotTables are the most powerful feature of Excel, yet few accountants use them in their day-to-day activities. For some, PivotTables are too intimidating; for others, PivotTables are a foreign concept. With a little information, guidance, and demonstration from the instructor, you will be ready to begin using PivotTables to accomplish routine analysis and reporting in less time. This webinar will begin with basic PivotTables and progress to advanced PivotTable topics.
Is this webinar right for me?
Accounting and financial professionals who use Excel regularly to analyze data, summarize data, and create financial reports will benefit from this webinar on demand.
- Understanding what a PivotTable is
- Creating a simple PivotTable
- Drag-and-drop pivoting, group and ungrouping, and drilling down to underlying details
- Formatting your PivotTables
- Getting the data organized correctly
- Creating PivotTables from multiple ranges
Upon completing this course, participants should be able to:
- Identify and define the six main elements of a PivotTable report
- Create PivotTables that summarize large volumes of data
- Describe how to deal with data from an accounting system and prepare the data to be used in the PivotTable
- Create PivotTables from Multiple Consolidation Ranges
Prior experience using Excel
This course is recommended for 2 non-verifiable CPD credit hours.